501Casemanager was designed in collaboration with busy case managers to identify the areas where having a user-friendly system matters the most. It comes with built-in support for everything you see here, and can easily be customized to your unique processes, fields, and key indicators.
- Case Assignment to an individual or a team
- Case Triage and Management
- A true “case folder” replacement that keeps all information about a client together in one digital place:
- Goals and services
- Success plans
- Financial assistance / emergency assistance
- Assessments (pre-, mid- and post or whatever schedule you need)
- Scheduling, meeting attendance tracking, and time tracking
- Schedule a meeting with a client and capture attendance
- Tie services provided to a meeting
- Track time against services provided
- Tie services to specific funders for easy reporting
The screens are designed to offer quick actions and “no wrong path” to view and enter the most common data, so that users don’t waste time navigating complex screens when speed is needed.